The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, August 23, 2009















We Are home! I am so happy to be back in Utah! We had a rough start getting home. As we loaded the truck with all of our stuff we got drenched! It rained cats and dogs all day and we were soaked to the bone; there wasnt much we could do about it because all of our dry clothes were packed away. We saw a really cool rainbow and I wish I could have fit it in a pic but it was way too big. The sunset it so weird back east. It is so flat the sunset lasts forever and the sun looks like it tuches the ground. Neither of us had sunglasses and we both got sunburned eyes. Adam found some riding glasses but they didnt work so well. At least they look cute on him. lol! We drove 20 hours and never want to drive that far again. Top 5 things I am thankful for:


1- I dont have to pay a dollar every time I want to wash

2- I have a dishwasher

3- I have my own bed that isn't a foam pad

4- I have matching dishes

5- I have my own tv so I don't have to watch baseball anymore!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys made it back alright. It's so funny because we took a picture of that exact same bridge! Anyways- we should get together sometime- let me know what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad my Thadeus lets me control the remote! I so happy you are home!

    ReplyDelete