The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I WONDER

I wonder how I would tell Adam he is going to be a father
or how we would announce we are expecting to our family

I wonder what it would be like to feel my baby kick or
watch my stomach grow with a little one inside

I wonder what it would be like to bring a life into this world
or to have the bonding moments of breast feeding my child

I wonder if they would have my nose or
Adams eyes

I wonder how I would design the nursery for my little one
or what cute little outfits I would dress them in

I wonder what it would be like to have a sleepless night rocking my child
or to sooth them after a scraped knee

I wonder if our child would be great at math like Adam or
if they would have a calm side like me

I wonder what it would be like to be a stay-at-home mom or
to see my little ones run up to greet dad as he returns home

I wonder what it would all be like
or who they would be like

I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment