The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam!











Adam had his 29th birthday this week. I surprised him with some of his favorite things... twins tickets , soup in bread bowls before the game, some oatmeal raisin cookies form subway, market pantry brand fruit snacks and a few new tools. I know him so well. I am so happy that 29 years ago a little baby boy was born that would some day be my husband. We had a great time at the game even thought it was a little chilly. Minneapolis has a new baseball Field and it is amazing. The sky line of down town Minneapolis is so cool and no matter where you sit you can see everything.
The other big news of the week is that the bank finally( after 2 weeks) excepted our offer on the house we want. We still have to have and inspection and a radon test. But after that we will have to decide if we want it. I am super SUPER excited about this one and I hope everything works out. I can't stop thinking about it and I have already planed out paint colors, furniture arrangements, how I want to spruce up the yard and a hole bunch of other projects. We will have to see what the next week brings :).

No comments:

Post a Comment