The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, November 21, 2010





















We finally finished the kitchen!!!! I am so excited to show you guys. We worked so hard on it, but it all was worth it. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to complete after work and on the weekends. As you can see we re-did the countertops, pulled out the white appliances, tiled the backsplash, sanded, primed & painted the cabinets, and painted the walls. Oh, we also built a breakfast bar! I am super happy with the way it turned out. I still need to accessorize but at least I can cook. It was hard not being able to cook, so we ate a ton of cereal and things that just needed to be warmed up. What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house! I love what you did with the kitchen it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We come home Dec 22 to Jan 1st. We will have to get together. I would love to hold that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete