The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Wednesday, June 24, 2009




About week or so ago Adam and I had a so much fun! His work had this charity thing and they needed 5 people to go and go-cart race from Cummins. Well only a few signed up so they let me go too! There were 7 teams of 5 people all from different companies. The race was a 75 lap course and each person had to go at least one time. I think I did about 10 laps and let the other guys on my team do the rest. Adam had the best times around the track out of everyone. It took about an hour for the race to be finished. Yeeehawwwww!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Found you!!! Thanks for giving me your blog address... we loved having you two over for dinner. We will have to explore some more of Minnesota with you while you are here. Good luck with the job. Hope your day is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I did that once and when i was done my face and hair were so dirty from the exaust!

    ReplyDelete