The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I have really been enjoying Minneapolis! I have never lived outside of Utah before and its so fun to go out and explore everything around my apartment. Its crazy how much we take for granted when we live at home and know where things are and have friends/family close. I will defiantly come away from this summer a better and more rounded person. I have made a few friends that have really made life a little sweeter. Adam has been such a great support and source of strength for me. I think this summer will be a great growing experience for our marriage. I am so glad I'm not alone out here. Having my best friend with me all the time makes me remember why I fell in love with him in the first place. When we were at home in Utah I think we got raped up in our day to day lives with him going to school and having to study so much and me having my job and family. I think we kinda drifted a little because we didn't have to depend on each other as much. Out here its not just me its us and we have had so much fun together! I love having him all to my self. I have shed a lot of tears in the last three weeks but I know that everything will work out and that if I don't find a job I will survive. I'll Just be a little bored.

1 comment:

  1. YAY I'm so glad you are blogging now! It is nice to hear your feelings. And I thought I was your best friend! :(

    ReplyDelete