The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, July 5, 2009








For the 4th we went with some friends to Still Water. It was such a cute town. The river divides the state line of Wisconsin and Minnesota. It was kind of a shock because I didn't realize how close we were to Wisconsin. We had a little picnic and ate the most delicious somores. Seriously I cant resist those little things. We also went into Minneapolis to watch the fireworks form this really cool bridge. I wish you guys could see it better the bridge has these really cool arches that light up the Mississippi. All in all we had a great weekend! I have to admit I did get a little home sick.... its just not the same with out family. But I'm glad we stayed busy because then I didn't think about missing every one as much. :)


1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had fun 4th! It's cool you get to see all these new places. your pics are cute!

    ReplyDelete