The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I started my new job yesterday. Craziness.... I like it so far, the only thing that sucks is they want you to do a lot of tests and reading. I feel like I am going back to school. But I did get to go out on the floor to day and that was so fun. The floor is were they have all the people donating plasma. I am learning so much about it and it's so interesting. I learned how to set up the plasma IV set today and I feel like I caught on pretty quickly. I wish I would have got this job a month and 1/2 ago. But that's how things go. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! That sounds like the perfect job for you, you're sooo good with a needle! Congrats & let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! Such a quick learner! Good luck and enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete