The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy graduation Adam! I felt like crying with I saw him walk across that stage. He has worked so hard for this and I am so proud of him. I can't believe it has been 2 years.Time is flying by so fast! In about a week we will be heading to Minnesota to find a place to live ( wish me luck) . And in about 2 weeks we will be moving.....( thank goodness GM is moving us). o and did I mention that we are in the process of selling our house. I sold my car (haven't found another yet). We just got new phones because our old contract had expired ( the Sprint Hero is amazing and I don't know how I ever lived with out it.... Ill never be board again!!!). Adams start date is June first and we have a tun to do in the next little while. I cant stop thinking about how blessed we are and I am so grateful for every little moment. We had a great BBQ with the family today and it was so nice to have all the little kids running every where. I am going to miss everyone so much and I hope that we can keep in touch.











1 comment:

  1. Of course we will keep in touch! When you were gone last summer we texed every day. We will drive out there and stay with you for weeks! You will get sick of us and send us home!

    ReplyDelete