The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Friday, July 30, 2010

Well I am now on my second round of clomid. It gives me hot flashes! I have been waking up in the middle of the night dying cuz I am so stinking hot. I feel like even my toes are sweating. The first round did almost nothing. I only produced 2 follicles and they really didnt go much bigger then all of the cysts on my ovaries. So here we go again round 2 first provera so I can have a period and then clomid. I have had some beasty nurses and some nice ones. I have started learning there names so If I have questions (which is often) I can ask for a nice one.
Adam and I are still house hunting. We found a few we like but we are cautious because we don't want to get in to far over our heads. I did get a car finally after 5 months. Its a electric blue 05 chev cobalt. Its a automatic! Yahoo no more driving our truck through bumper to bumper traffic. Its like first gear is too fast and you have to keep pushing in the clutch and shifting into first and then out and then in and then out and in! Its madding! But now at least I have an automatic. And its a color I love , it has automatic door locks and windows and that is a huge step up from the old green avocado car I used to have. I cant wait to have a little baby in the back. A car seat is gonna fit perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment