The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Monday, March 7, 2011











It was so weird the other day... I realized my hair is finely long again. O how I have missed it. Check out the wicked awesome drapes I made for the kitchen! Love them! I also have been baby gifts for people in our ward. Seems like every other week someone is popping out a little bundle of joy. Isn't this whale the cutest thing you have ever seen. I have a bunch more with different animals and things on them. I will take more pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Krystal, I found your blog a long time ago through Alyson's blog(oh yeah, this is Kristen Hudson). I have loved reading about your adventures. I have to tell you I am quite impressed with everything you do. You finish basements, you are an excellent interior designer, you sew, you make cute baby gifts...pretty much I am jealous! :o)
    I hope sometime in the near future(really really soon) you get to be a mama, because I know you would be the best mom a child could ever ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I'm really not that cool. But its good to hear from you! Whats your blog? I'm going to add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checking on you because we miss you so much! Hope things are going good. I can't wait to try a few onsies of my own.

    ReplyDelete