The Larsens 2007

The Larsens 2007

Friday, March 4, 2011

I have decided to maybe start blogging again. I was just a little burned out when I stopped in December. I know that I don't always have the best grammar so I apologize. I really love reading everyone else's blogs so thank you! I love keeping up on whats going on with your family's.
I am currently on my 5th round of Clomid and we have our fingers crossed! Hope we finally get pregnant. It seems like that 2 year mark is creeping closer and closer. I really really hope that 2011 is the year of the baby for us. One thing I have been doing to keep my mind busy is sewing! I love it and it is so fun to think of things to make. I will upload some pictures of the things I have been making lately. School has been going well. Adam and I are great (besides the non pregnant thing) I feel like we are so much closer than we ever used to be. I love him so much and he treats me like a little princess. Everyday I cant wait for him to get home after work so we can hang out. I know one thing and that is when we finally do have a child it is going to be loved so much because Adam and I have so much love for each other. And that's how it should be. I cant wait to blog about a baby! But for now we are suck with just little old Adam and Krystal .

No comments:

Post a Comment